Are you unsatisfied with your vape flavor? Well, buying a new vape juice brand is always an option, but you can get more intense and satisfying vapors by vape juice steeping.
That sound interesting, right?
Steeping is a popular term in the vape world to enhance the flavor of vape juice. All expert vapers steep their vape juice for a more intense and satisfying flavor.
There are various methods to steep a vape juice, and we shall go through some easy steeping methods.
If you’re a beginner and thinking of steeping your vape juice for enhanced flavor, this guide will teach you step by step.
Read Next: Top 10 Cheapest Online Vape Juice Stores
- 1 What is E-Juice Steeping?
- 2 How To Steep Vape Juice?
- 3 What flavor should I steep?
- 4 How to make vape juice stronger?
- 5 How long to steep e juice in hot water?
- 6 Conclusion
What is E-Juice Steeping?
Steeping is the process of aging vape juice to enhance its flavor. It allows different ingredients present in vape juice to mix well and produce more intense flavors.
Like wine, tea, and other food items, vape juice also improves with age. The flavors become more intense, and that’s what we call steeping.
You’ll find the flavor light when opening a bottle of vape juice. It’ll taste somewhat artificial because the ingredients present in the vape juice haven’t had enough time to mix well.
But after some time, these molecules will start mixing, and that’s when your vape juice will start tasting more natural and flavorful.
How To Steep Vape Juice?
The easiest way to steep vape juice is to leave your bottle open at room temperature for a few days.
By leaving your vape juice open at room temperature, you’re helping these molecules to mix faster.
However, this method can take a few days or weeks for the flavors to fully develop.
So, if you’re looking for quicker results, you can try out some of the other methods mentioned below.
Method #1- Hot Bath
The hot bath method is the easiest if you want to steep your vape juice quickly. All you need is a pot of warm water and a zip-lock bag.
Follow these steps to steep your vape juice with the hot bath method-
- Take a bowl of warm water and ensure it’s not too hot.
- The ideal water temperature for vape juice steeping is between 104°F to 125°F.
- Place all your vape juice in a Zip-Lock bag and tighten it.
- Dip the zip-lock and place the bowl in any dark place.
- Leave it until water comes to room temperature.
- After 20 minutes, take off vape juice bottles from the zip-lock bag.
- Open the cap of juice bottles to escape gases.
- Close the cap and shake well to mix all ingredients.
That’s all. Your vape juice has been steeped, and now you can enjoy vaping your favorite flavor.
Method #2- Bird Bath
This is another quick method to the steep vape juice. The bird bath method is similar to the hot water bath, but instead of fully dipping the bottle, we’ll put it in running water.
The step-by-step process is explained here-
- Take a container of warm water and check the temperature with your hand.
- Now uncap your vape juice bottle.
- Dip half of the bottle into warm water.
- Let them rest until the water cools down.
- Place the cap back on the bottle and shake well.
After mixing well, your vape juice is ready for vaping. Clean your vape tank and fill it with steeped juice to enjoy vaping.
Method #3- Use a Slow Cooker
A slow cooker is one of the best options because it maintains a constant temperature, which is excellent for steeping vape juice.
- Fill the crockpot with water.
- Place the e-juice bottles in a zip-lock bag, removing as much air as possible.
- Place the crock-pot on low, and place the bottles in the crock-pot.
- Leave for 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Uncap, let them breathe, then place the cap and shake well.
Method #4- Use Microwave
You can use a microwave to steep your vape juice if you don’t have a crock-pot. Follow these steps to steep vape juice with a microwave oven.
- Place your bottles in the microwave and run on high for 10 seconds
- Remove the bottles, uncap them, let them breathe, then cap and shake well.
- Let cool and repeat if necessary.
Method #5- Use a Coffee Mug Warmer
Another quick method to steep vape juice is using a coffee mug warmer. You only need a coffee mug warmer plate and your favorite vape juice.
- Fill your coffee mug warmer with raw rice.
- Bury all your vape juice bottles in the rice.
- Place the cup on the warmer for 8 hours.
- Every two hours, uncap the bottle, let them breathe, cap, and shake for 30 seconds.
- Repeat until the vape juice color turns brownish.
What flavor should I steep?
Fruity flavors are the most popular among vapers. Steeping helps these flavors to develop and become more natural.
Steeping also enhances the taste of creamy and dessert flavors. If you want to enjoy the full flavor of your vape juice, then steeping is a must.
How to make vape juice stronger?
If you want to make your vape juice stronger, then you need to add more nicotine. You can use a higher nicotine concentration or add nicotine shots.
How long to steep e juice in hot water?
If you’re using the hot bath method to steep your vape juice, place it in the water for 20 minutes.
After that, uncap the bottle to release the gases and shake well to mix all ingredients.
Also Check: Where to buy Vape Juice Cheap?
If you want to enjoy the full flavor of your vape juice, then don’t forget to steep it before vaping. Steeping enhances the flavor and makes it more natural.
It also makes the vape juice smoother and easier on the throat. In this article, we’ve discussed everything about vape juice steeping.